Am at Sosuzystamps today with a final Guest designing post of this December.
Made a Layered Love card with Embossed florals using SoSuzy Stamps : Bride and Groom, Love takes off the mask, Chrysanthemum outline, Wispy Chrysanthemum outline.
- Took a A2 Sized Metallic gold Cardbase.
- Diecut a gold foiled patterpattern using Spellbinders Divine Elequence largest die and layered on cardbase.
- The couple is stamped onto a narrow strip of vellum using black archival ink and mounted on the diecut centrally.
- The florals are gold heat embossed on watercolor paper and colored using Zig cleancolor brush pens.
- Fussy cut those florals and mounted using Foam adhseives.
- The sentiment is then stamped onto a shrink plastic and baked in oven.
- It’s then added on top of the watercolored florals.
- No extra embellies are added as the gold foil accents gave an elegant look.
Hope you like the inspiration for today.
Absolutely enjoyed working with SoSuzy stamps and Thank You so much, Suzzane for this wonderful opportuniy.