Apr 11, 2017

Cherrylana Designs DT call

Hey All,

Happened to see this Cherrylana Designs blog has DT call and i couldn't resist myself.
They manufacture beautiful stamps and especially florals stole my heart. So thought to try my luck as am in absolute love with Stamping.


About Me:

Am a paper craft enthusiast from India. Currently residing in UAE. Am absolutely in love with Quilling, Cardmaking, Stamping, Watercoloring, Mixed media and Brush Lettering.
I always love to approach Stamps in a creative way and love to make it into dimensional work of art.

Sharing here few of my close to heart projects, which shows my love for Mixed media, Watercoloring, Stamping and of course Heat Embossing !!

Stamped, Fussy cut & Heat embossed to make Focal elements :









Noline coloring using Floral stamps






Stamping + Heat Embossing




Stamping+ Fussy cutting 



Hope you like my Crafting style.

Your stamps go so well with my taste and style of Crafting and i love your beautiful stamps. Its the main reason for me to apply for your DT call.

Thanks much for the chance :) 

2 comments:

Richa Maurya said...

Always love how easily and perfectly you combine stamping with mixed media...All the best dear!!
Love
Richa

cherrylana said...

Sathya;)! thank you for your application in our DT call!
Your work is amazing and beautiful!